The specific cost of an abortion depends on the type of procedure and the size of the baby, which are based on gestational age. The price may rise as pregnancy progresses. Prices also vary by provider; clinics and private practice abortionists typically offer lower costs than hospitals. The cost of abortion depends on the type of procedure you have. These are the approximate costs in Orange County, CA as of May 2021:
Medical Abortion – Abortion Pill (up to 10 weeks LMP) ranges from $249 – $650
In-Clinic Surgical Abortions:
- First Trimester – $750
- Second Trimester ranges from $900 – $1,300
- For pregnancies 18 weeks and beyond, the cost ranges from $1,700 – $3,000
Cost estimates may include, but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance. Do you have health insurance? If so, you may want to discuss with your provider what your plan may or may not cover in terms of aborting your pregnancy.
- If you don’t have health insurance or qualify for Medi-Cal, you will assume higher out-of-pocket costs.
- The cost of abortions varies from clinic to clinic. It’s important to gather all your information regarding costs before your abortion.
- Types of Abortion. There are two types of abortions – the abortion pill and surgical abortion. The price is dependent upon the type of abortion available to you, how far along you are in your pregnancy and the size of the baby.
Pregnancy Resource Center Medical Clinic offers education on all of your pregnancy options to help you understand abortion types and risks. We do not profit from your reproductive choices and therefore all our services are free. We invite you to make a no-cost appointment with your personal client advocate today by clicking here.
Are you unsure of your options? Here at the Pregnancy Resource Center Medical Clinic near Dana Point, CA, we specialize in helping you through the process. Our onsite medical professionals will answer your questions in a caring and confidential way. We would be happy to serve you.
Are you facing an unexpected pregnancy near Dana Point, CA? The staff at the Pregnancy Resource Center Medical Clinic and on our Mobile Clinic will take the time to provide you with factual information regarding pregnancy options so you can make an informed decision.
Make an appointment today at the Pregnancy Resource Center Medical Clinic in San Clemente or our Mobile Clinic in South Orange County.
What If I Have Second Thoughts?
Are you having second thoughts or regrets about your abortion decision in Dana Point, CA? It may not be too late to change your mind. If you’ve taken the first dose of the abortion pill, there is an effective process for reversing the procedure, called abortion pill reversal. The process uses the progesterone hormone, which has been shown to counteract the effects of the abortion pill.
Women have successfully continued their pregnancies and given birth to healthy babies after reversal progesterone treatment was given under doctor’s care. Any attempts to counteract the abortion pill should not be done without the assistance of a medical professional. For more information go to: www.abortionpillreversal.com or call 877-558-0333.
Abortion Cost Info 92624, 92629
Dana Point is a city located in southern
Orange County, California. The population was 33,351 at the 2010 census. It has one of the few harbors along the Orange County coast, and with ready access via State Route 1, it is a popular local destination for surfing.