If you are considering an abortion, you’ll want to ask yourself some questions to decide if abortion is right for you.
- Have I researched all my options?
- Do I understand the potential risks involved with abortion?
- Have I discussed my situation with someone I can trust?
- Have I had an ultrasound to determine viability and how far along I am?
- Do I fully understand the type of abortion procedure I would need?
- Does the abortion physician performing my procedure have admitting privileges to a local hospital?
When you come to Pregnancy Resource Center Medical Clinic for a free pregnancy test, we will present you with all the options that are available to you.
Our staff and licensed medical team can help you navigate through these and other questions you may have.
Make an appointment today to get answers to your questions about pregnancy and abortion.
make an appointment
If you are sexually active and are concerned that you may be pregnant, make an appointment for a pregnancy test at Pregnancy Resource Center Medical Clinic. The Clinic will answer your questions and provide you with factual information in order for you to make an informed decision. If you are pregnant, you may qualify for a limited ultrasound at no cost to you. All of our services are free and confidential.