Before considering an abortion, you need to verify you are pregnant and how far along you are so you know all of the options available to you. At Pregnancy Resource Center Medical Clinic and our Mobile Clinic we offer pregnancy testing, abortion consults, and limited ultrasounds all at no cost to you.
It’s important to know that you do not have to face this alone. Abortion may seem like the best decision for an unplanned pregnancy, but there is a lot to consider before visiting an abortion clinic. You can make an informed decision if you know what to expect from the procedure and understand the risks.
Your first step is to make an appointment at Pregnancy Resource Center Medical Clinic to verify pregnancy and review your options.
no-cost abortion consult includes:
- lab-quality pregnancy testing
- limited ob ultrasound (based on LMP) given by a licensed medical professional
- factual up-to-date information on current abortion procedures
- risks and procedures of medical abortion
- risks and procedures of surgical abortion
- referrals for limited STD/STI testing and treatment, community resources and other practical help